Create for a Cause Blog Hop and Giveaway
As long as there have been quilters, quilters have answered the call. Quilters are there, doing what they can with their craft to aid the situation. From Quilts of Valor to quilts for seniors to natural disasters quilters rise to the call in times of need and tragedy. During Create for a Cause Blog Hop, we have given our team of Island Batik Ambassadors the opportunity to choose a charitable cause and make a project for donation.
During the next three weeks of the Create for a Cause Blog Hop, our amazing team of twenty-four Ambassadors will be sharing their fabulous projects made with new Island Batik collections and products from our sponsors that they received in their first Island Batik Ambassador box of 2021. We hope that you will follow along to see their amazing quilts and let us know how much you love them!
Every Friday we will be posting round-ups of the projects and give away bundles of the new Island Batik collections, featured during that week. Be sure to visit all the Ambassadors’ blogs to discover their inspiring creations, read the stories behind each project and participate in their bonus giveaways!
The fabrics, featured in this Blog Hop, are from the stunning Fall 2020 Collections, that will start appearing in your fabric stores in February! To find your local Island Batik shop, visit the Store Locator on our website, plug in your zip code, and your local shop will appear on the map! Super easy and helpful!
Check the Island Batik Blog regularly so you do not miss a thing! The full list of Ambassadors’ names, collections they will be using in their projects, and their post dates are as follows:
- Preeti Harris, Sew Preeti Quilts
- Mania Hatziioannidi, Mania for Quilts
- Jane Hauprich, Stitch by Stitch Custom Quilting
- Gail Renna, Quilt Haven Threads
- Jennifer Thomas, Curlicue Creations
- Pamela Boatright, PamelaQuilts
- Janet Yamamoto, Whispers of Yore
- Denise Looney, For the Love of Geese
Blog Hop Round-Up Week 1 and Giveaway
- Megan Best, Bestquilter
- Elizabeth DeCroos, Epida Studio
- Jennifer Fulton, Inquiring Quilter
- Emily Leachman, The Darling Dogwood
- Maryellen McAuliffe, Mary Mack Made Mine
- Jennifer Eubank, Archipelago Quilting
- Michelle Roberts, Creative Blonde
- Gail Sheppard, Quilting Gail
Blog Hop Round-Up Week 2 and Giveaway
- Connie Kauffman, Kauffman Designs
- Joanne Hart, Unicornharts
- Claudia Porter, Create with Claudia
- Andi Stanfield, True Blue Quilts
- Sally Manke, Sally Manke Fiber Artist
- Leah Malasky, Quilted Delights
- Suzy Webster, Websterquilt
- Brianna Roberts, Sew Cute and Quirky
End of Blog Hop and Round-Up
To celebrate the start of Create for a Cause Blog Hop, we are giving away two fabulous Fat Quarter bundles of the complete Island Batik Citrus Sun collection by Kathy Engle!
To enter for your chance to win one of the two prizes above, follow the simple Rafflecopter prompts below.a Rafflecopter giveaway
This giveaway ends February, 5 at 11:59 pm PST. Two random winners will be notified by email on February, 6 and announced on February, 9. If the winners do not respond within the first two days after being notified, two new random winners will be chosen and notified.